How to make Post Lamps
- Hits: 4820
This is a very cheap and easy way to make Postlamps, here we go:
- Aluminum 10mm External diameter;
- With a Dremel drill make a cut 1cm from top and 2 in the length.
- PVC sheet of 3mm is cut out to make the cover of the postlamp
- A first attempt was made with hot glue, but of course when the lamp becomes warm the glue loss its properties and things doesn't stick anymore.
- Drill a hole of 10mm in your panel and insert the post lamp; Add some glue from the back of the panel
- Take a plastic screw holder of 8mm and cut halfway
- As 12v lamps becomes warm, I used special leds named " Golden white " which gives a white yellow colour; Conrad Ref 18-58-23-20 GW Mcd 2800 angle 40° Price 3.90 eur/pce